Miracle Of Words - Poem by Naveed Akram
The miracles stand for the tents of freedom,
They have blasts of wind and will be empty.
Then the men of crucifixion were ended,
Thus it was a miracle when coins fell.
Money shamed us from the speech
That came from unlettered Satan.
He wrote the words of miracles
And they disappeared for ever.
Comments about Miracle Of Words by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl