Miracles - Poem by Pushpinder Kaur
I believe in Miracles
Especially now, with my Mother
I supplicate before her, prostrate,
As I do before God
hoping and praying that
All will be right with her
watching on me, from above.
All estrangements set right
distances bridged and follies rectified.
God, I have not seen-
but my Mom, I have breathed in
As I have breathed in life
I hope and pray, the love nurtured within us by the
Purity, sanctity and the piety of my dear Mother
Will work Miracles from above.
Pushpinder Kaur. August 11,2018
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Miracles by Pushpinder Kaur
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda