Kostas Lagos Poems
- Whisper How can you talk to people about God When you don't ...
- The Sun Melts The Snow (Tanka) The sun melts the snow ...
- Day At The Parish-Μια Ημέρα Στ... -Father, is it a ...
- A Seagull
- Dear Reader - Αγαπητέ Αναγνώστ... Dear reader, you will find no...
- Haiku For Five Loaves And Two ...
- Poetry - Ποίηση "Does she think of me? " All the...
Born years ago
Older I am growing
Some day I will die more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
How can you talk to people about God
When you don't hear His voice in the cicadas' singing?
How can you immerse yourself in ongoing prayer
When the melody of crickets doesn't bring you in katanyxis?
How can you leave the world's worries
When you don't envy a snakeskin?
How can you teach about humility and simplicity
When the life of the sparrow seems so strange to you?
Listen to God as He whispers
And stop shouting to others about Him.