Missing You - Poem by Rachel Willcox
I miss you when something good happens to me,
Because you are the one I want to share it with.
I miss you when something bad happens to me,
Because you make everything better.
I miss you when I cry,
Because you hug my tears away.
I miss you when I'm laughing,
Because you make my laughter grow.
I miss you through all those times,
But I miss you the most when I'm laying in bed at night,
Thinking about you, Because before I always knew,
Someway, Somehow, You were thinking of of me too.
And that is why it is then that I miss you most.
Because I'm not so sure,
You're thinking about me Anymore...
Comments about Missing You by Rachel Willcox
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl