Missing You - Poem by Jodilee Duke
Missing you in the morning
Missing you in the afternoon
Missing you in the evening
Longing for your tender care
Singing songs, to feel you near
Dreaming and dreaming of only
you, my dear.
Missing you! Yes, indeed l do.
l love you
Comments about Missing You by Jodilee Duke
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda