ivor or ivor.e hogg
Modern Art - Poem by ivor or ivor.e hogg
I’m not sure how I should start
To write a poem on modern art.
It leaves me in a quandary
It holds no real appeal for me.
I don’t dismiss it out hand
I really try to understand.
What modern artists try to do.
I know it’s different for you.
It is quite true I realise
I’m not equipped to criticise
I prefer to feast my eyes
On something I can recognise.
Modern art just baffles me
I don’t know what it’s meant to be.
Comments about Modern Art by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl