Modes - Poem by Naveed Akram
The mode of aggression is supreme,
A defender was the oppressed;
There is paying, both with defenders
And offenders, for liberty it is so.
The resentment is steadfast, in danger,
So many of some of us are in dangers
Beginning with war and battle of flowers.
There is no pity for the less and the strong,
On the whole a victim ceases to be fired upon,
Like a congestion or an open alleyway.
The aggression is stronger than ever,
Like the lies of tomorrow and the beauty of today.
Comments about Modes by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda