cheung shun sang
Moneys And Morals - Poem by cheung shun sang
Moneys and morals…
Break to even take your morals.
Badly Dickens gets arrows.
Bloody marry give you moneys.
Each to others is money monster.
Legal pass illegal warrants.
Middle words are all abstained.’
Keep deceptive pass are no-way.
All are just and honors are global.
Excess debts are excess live-in.
Gods are long to lives and live-long.
Storms are reds and rains are acidic.
Johnny spots are fast in visions.
--Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3---
Comments about Moneys And Morals by cheung shun sang
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl