Moo Cow's And The Gi Gi's - Poem by Steven Robinson
I ponder who is more free, the Goat, the Pig or the Moo Cows and Gi-Gi's?
I think a Pig is really in trouble as bacon and eggs go down with not much trouble.
The goat is much safer, but due to the washing line caper is facing the barrel double.
The Moo Cow is quite safe as long as the milk is rich, they'll never be a beef sandwich.
The Gi-Gi's of course are better off by far as the gamblers come from near and far.
What about the chicken's I hear you say, well Nandos has the last word on those that don't lay.
The lambs are led to the slaughter or become woolly jumpers,
Oh I forgot the farm dog, who got run over by the farmers trucks bumpers.
Comments about Moo Cow's And The Gi Gi's by Steven Robinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl