Moon Go Sleeps - Poem by Steven Robinson
Its time to rise,
get up in time,
to see the Moon go sleeps,
the clouds blush,
as they see the Moon get into it's pyjamas,
and the Sun peeks too.
It time to fly,
get up so high,
to see the Sun have lunch,
the clouds hide,
as they see the Sun do star jumps in the sky,
and the Earth smiles.
It's time to sleep,
get down so low,
to see the Sun settle to bed,
the clouds blush again,
as they see the Sun get naked,
the Earth giggles and so does the Moon.
Comments about Moon Go Sleeps by Steven Robinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl