More Than Friends - Poem by Laura Inostroza
There’s something special that we share
Just look around; you’ll see it there.
You might not see it every day
‘Cause it’s disguised in different ways.
It is intense, yet hidden well:
I think you’ve fallen for my spell
Of friendship deep and caring pure,
No more than friendship, you are sure.
But think of me just by yourself,
Your vision swayed by no one else.
I hope that then, maybe you’ll see
Those deep feelings inside of me.
So through the sunshine and the rain,
I’ll come to you time and again,
I’ll sit around, just bide my time
Until you get it, ‘til you’re mine.
Comments about More Than Friends by Laura Inostroza
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl