Morn After Even - Poem by Felix Lugo
In the morning I’m so tired,
But happy I live to see another day.
By the afternoon I’m filled with energy to do anything.
When the evening comes I feel exhausted.
Sometimes it feels good to be in the middle of things.
Comments about Morn After Even by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl