Edward Kofi Louis
Moro Ii - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
You are dragging your feet in the name of my faith,
But love is what makes the world goes round;
And the truth is what you will get from me always.
Facts and creation,
Moro is my name and i am here to teach you;
But if you do not love me then, leave me and go your way!
Comments about Moro Ii by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl