Mother - Poem by Sowmya Sundaram
There is something I never want to know,
When you leave this earth for me to show,
How to live without you.
There is a day I never want to see,
The day you ll no longer be with me,
Only me with me.
There is a dream I never want to dream,
Where you do not make your presence near me,
Though pleasant yet nightmares.
And there is a life I never want to live
To see any life after you leave
God make me the daughter who leaves before she...
Comments about Mother by Sowmya Sundaram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl