A Dream - Poem by Sowmya Sundaram
I dreamt a dream of joy and sorrow
of love and pain
of today and tomorrow
loss and gain.
I dreamt a dream of loving and living
of living a great life.
i dreamt a dream of success and failure.
I dreamt a dream of things and people.
of winning and losing
of men and women
of life and death.
One day I awoke to see
that everything i dreamt, a dream.
Comments about A Dream by Sowmya Sundaram
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda