Nobody Saw The Roses - Poem by Sowmya Sundaram
Walking down the subway
Narrow as a rat hole.
Rain water flooding.
Knee depth water.
See men complain.
despair on their faces mirrored in the water.
See dirty dogs walk alongside,
See the fateful flood,
See the garbage over stairs,
But nobody saw the roses stuck under their shoes as they walk out in despair
Comments about Nobody Saw The Roses by Sowmya Sundaram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda