Mother Exempted - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Horsemen breed a mare to a brother,
Or breed a sire to a daughter
To result in the same strain
They don’t breed to a horse its mother.
Incest relations put a bar to mother.
Comments about Mother Exempted by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl