Mother Is More A Savior - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
My son’s sin, I forgive, ignore or hide.
Sins he did to me dissolves in my eyes
At the sight of his growth and welfare.
I punish him not, nor want others to.
I have no grief that I was deserted
By my son on whom I had spun my hope.
I do have grief that who would be there
After my death, to nurse him when he weeps over the wrongs done to me, his mother.
Comments about Mother Is More A Savior by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl