Mother's Day 2009 - Poem by Joyce Hemsley
Home is where my heart is
each and every Mother's Day.
Home is where love started
and here is where romance will stay.
Fears of loneliness departed
when two souls met along life's way.
So home is where you'll find me
Each and every Mother's Day.
Comments about Mother's Day 2009 by Joyce Hemsley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl