Mother's Day Keepsake - Poem by Joyce Hemsley
With much love in my soul I behold it
the silver I wear on my wrist...
a darling antique I gave to mother
captivating her heart with a gift,
a keepsake always top of her list.
A symbolic mother's day story
fills my world with heavenly glory;
thank you dear mother sweet and kind
for when you died the gift became mine
and forever & ever your memory will shine..
Comments about Mother's Day Keepsake by Joyce Hemsley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl