Mother's Is Sacrifice - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Sacrifice bears pain and fills with pleasure.
It thrives irrespective of the result.
Time, money and labour spent are not felt.
Woman's love for her child is sacrifice.
Comments about Mother's Is Sacrifice by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl