Mother Theresa Us - Poem by Sarah Mkhonza
We long to do good not for fame
but to help the needy among us.
Put in us this heart to go a mile
and lay in the hands of others
what the world has given us in plenty.
This sharing and this caring so old
has to grow in us like locks for they
only fall when the roots have given up.
Let us extend a hand, a heart and a helping
While our source still allows it
Comments about Mother Theresa Us by Sarah Mkhonza
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda