Mr. Snowball Tree - Poem by Marilyn Lott
His flowers are round balls of white
A snowball in mid springtime
So cheerful it was for me
I am so glad Mr. Snowman is mine.
He blooms for weeks in his prime
So lovely amidst green grass
I capture him in pictures to save
That way Mr. Snowball will last.
Comments about Mr. Snowball Tree by Marilyn Lott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda