Mr So, Mr Who - Poem by DAVID GERARDINO
SO and sos over at you know whos,
whattaya mean sayz mr who, your a
klutz, your a klutz, and to prove it,
i have a receipt.
OK, ok, every one come down,
but he started it, sayz mr so,
not true sayz mr who, and to
prove it, i have a receipt.
Comments about Mr So, Mr Who by DAVID GERARDINO
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl