Mum - Poem by Jem Baker
Though the road is rough,
And the past relationship tough.
My love for you grows more and more,
And your loving ways open yet another door.
I don't know what I'd do,
If push came to shove and I lost you.
Please belive that your my world, my heart, my soul,
And when we die, towards Heaven we shall roll.
Comments about Mum by Jem Baker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda