Muse Ii - Poem by Dejan Stojanovic
Invite me to your Castle;
Arm me with your secret weapons,
To know I know
What I feel is true;
To know I feel
What I know is true;
To learn how to lose my senses,
Use the wings of the fast-flying Universe,
Dream with open eyes,
See in darkness.
I am and I am not;
You shape me.
You are and you are not;
We are only when we recognize.
Comments about Muse Ii by Dejan Stojanovic
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl