Music - Poem by Arijit Mandal
Close your eyes, let the breeze whisper in your ears
I'm standing ten feet off the ground,
I can hear them everywhere.
Down flow the stream from the melting pines,
Rippling through the mountains with the tick of time.
let the grasses feel your naked feet,
Let the kiss of dew add on to the beat.
Its nature who's calling you
To let create music of your own,
To give way to an artist, mankind had ever known.
Hear the soft appreciation from the leaves,
As the evening breeze blows by,
Curtains closing, The sun is setting,
It's high time o bid goodbye.
Comments about Music by Arijit Mandal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl