Music Is Sexual. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
May there be solitude
and your attitude.
May there be silence
and your presence.
Let come a melody,
in an admired voice,
with touching words.
Enough, you undergo
Comments about Music Is Sexual. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda