My Acting - Poem by Naveed Akram
My actions are straightforward,
They are blessed by the lords afterward.
My acts place me in the region of life,
They coordinate my prosperity as an afterlife.
My acting is good, this work is great,
Why do brothers go to assassinate?
Why do actors will their work
When their actual love is going berserk?
Comments about My Acting by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda