My Alieah Angel - Poem by Lesa MRK
My little girl
I always wanted a daughter,
Just like you...
My own little Jill,
with bright blue eyes
Your voice so sweet,
As you say, 'Mommy, I love you, '
Alieah, I finally have my own little angel-
And this one I can keep.
Comments about My Alieah Angel by Lesa MRK
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl