My Best Friend - Poem by Lesa MRK
Memories I treasure-
Your hand in mine…
Believing in our friendship,
Even thru such sad days of time.
Seeking strength thru our bond,
To leave the darkness & our fears behind.
Forever my best friend;
Riveted deep within my heart.
Impressions of happiness remain ours,
Even thru the many days apart.
Never will I say goodbye to you;
Distance will not take you from my heart.
Comments about My Best Friend by Lesa MRK
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl