My Best Friends - Poem by Cassandra Kinman
I have two best friends.
When I am happy,
One smiles wide and gives a high five;
The other wags its tail and shakes his furry head.
When I am sad,
One gives me a hug while I cry;
The other whines and gives me a lick on my face.
Even though they are different
In many more way than one.
Human or dog
It doesn't really matter
Because they are both
My best friends.
Comments about My Best Friends by Cassandra Kinman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda