Emmanuel George Cefai
My Computer Writes On Its Monitor - Poem by Emmanuel George Cefai
My computer writes on its monitor
Lines I dictate I do not know from where:
Really I do not know
They simply flow.
When my hands come off the key-board
The ticking of the typing stops:
One tick per figure that is – there was.
There is no ticking
My fingers do not run across the board
Stare vacant at the monitor
And all is silence.
Comments about My Computer Writes On Its Monitor by Emmanuel George Cefai
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl