My Dear ? ? ? ? ? ? - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
I hope this doesn't rub you the wrong way,
but what's in my heart I must say.
This far, your company I have enjoyed.
And before you,
my life had been nothing but void.
Your beauty is like a ray of light
bursting through the midst of the night.
And this night I pray,
that my ray of light will stay.
Comments about My Dear ? ? ? ? ? ? by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl