..My True Love.. - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
You are my everything
you are my lover and my friend
the one I confide to
when I am sad, happy, or I
just need someone to talk to
I love you and I can't wait
to be in your lap
you are my everything
where are you, Mom?
my one and only true love.
Comments about ..My True Love.. by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl