My Desire - Poem by Lily Espinosa
Everywhere i look,
Everything i see,
Is an act of sexual subtlety.
Raging hormones send perverse messages,
Leaving no time for the last,
And all the time for the next.
Emotions running high,
Silent messages growing stronger,
Familiar innuendoes are what brings us close together.
I'll strike your match if you strike mine.
We'll sleep together,
And everything will be just fine.
Comments about My Desire by Lily Espinosa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl