Everyones Happy - Poem by Lily Espinosa
So this is how it ends,
We're all happy.
It wasn't meant to be and we can live with that,
You can have him back,
And whether we continue to dislike eachother doesn't matter,
I don't particularly care.
All that matters is that i'm free of any connection with you,
Me and him remain friends,
And everyone's happy again.
Comments about Everyones Happy by Lily Espinosa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl