The Beginning - Poem by Lily Espinosa
I sit here, confused, new to this,
Unwilling to be found out,
Hiding behind my computer screen.
As the soft, untouched fingers glide over the black keys,
I laugh, laugh from within,
What am i doing here?
You'll probably never see me again.
Comments about The Beginning by Lily Espinosa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: alone
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl