My Dying Heart - Poem by Naveed Akram
I open the doors to a lonely heart,
One of them fights against mine.
His heart and mine actually clash,
Reminding me of a love that died.
This love is futuristic, is coming,
And may the spirit of destruction
Seem to beat in the opposing heart,
So that each of our hearts die considerably.
The door to the heart of hearts is at home,
Where I live and breath forever and ever.
Comments about My Dying Heart by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl