MY FATE قدري - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
It's not my choice when it comes to my fate Simply because our fates are not in our hands anytime, Our fate to be or to unhappy Lies in God's hands, God created us and he made our fate Without telling us about it, We have to believe in our fate Good or bad willingly, Even if you are the smartest guy ever on earth, You can't avoid what will happen to you Good or bad anytime, Some people think they can make their fates, but It's wrong to believe this, Our fates were made by God before our birth, so It's my fate like others' fate that can not be avoided Anytime, anywhere, and everywhere.
Comments about MY FATE قدري by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl