My Fear - Poem by Abdulhakim Haliru
My fear is not yesterday,
My fear is not today,
For I have cited it
My fear is not life,
For I live it.
My fear is my morrow,
I don t know…
Is it bright?
Will it offer me good tidings?
Will I achieve my dreams?
My fear is not friends, foes…
My fear is not betrayal or trust,
My fear not death but its valley…
My fear is the end and pains...
My fear is my end.
Comments about My Fear by Abdulhakim Haliru
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl