My Suicide Note - Poem by Abdulhakim Haliru
It is a world where;
I am the only one that cares for me
The only one that advises me
I cannot go through the thicks
The thorns are piercing and hurting
I went out to see my bride
She says no again.
My neighbor hates me.
I cannot make a living
I have not eaten.
The thirst is unbearable
The hunger unquenchable
My hands are yearning
My mind is a work shop
Lo, the devil is an owner
Comments about My Suicide Note by Abdulhakim Haliru
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl