My Feelings! ! - Poem by Becky Ginn
There are feelings inside that I cannot explain,
They go away, and then they come back again.
That feeling of emptiness is always there,
But it’s nice to know that people care.
Thoughts I try and force away,
But it looks as though they are here to stay.
The frustration takes over inside my brain,
Why is it so hard to see my pain?
I cry inside and draw a red line,
To the rest of the world I seem so fine.
People would be surprised if they knew,
My feelings that are so very true…
Comments about My Feelings! ! by Becky Ginn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl