My Final Goodbye - Poem by Dimitra Capelton
I know for a fact sh wants her life to end,
I know her heart's broken but it's beginning to mend.
I know she often feels this way,
I don't know when it started but it just wasn't today.
I know she wants to be stabbed in the side,
And those who she hates better run and hide.
Because even if she wants to end her life,
She still wants to stab you with a knife.
But she has decided to end it all with a gun,
I guess she has finally had her fun.
So this will be my final good bye,
The last thing I say before she will die.
Comments about My Final Goodbye by Dimitra Capelton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl