Someone New - Poem by Dimitra Capelton
I think you're a hypocrite anda stupid one at that,
When I liked you I think I was blind as a bat.
I gave you my heart but received nothing back,
I should've known a brain was something you lack.
I can't believe what i saw in you,
And now i'm glad that we are through.
Because you never understood how I felt,
But back then you still made my heart melt.
But now i'm glad we are through,
So now I can focus on someone new.
Comments about Someone New by Dimitra Capelton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl