My First Love - Poem by Rasheed Alqahas
you had been my first love, , my dear,
50 years ago,
when we were very young o, dear,
our hearts more pure than snow
I can, t forget the smile you have,
that lovely face of yours,
the water-fall of your black hair,
the black eyes with full of tears.
You were the first woman I love;
you had been my best dream.
I went to north and south, but love,
I will never forget your beam
50years had gone,
but love still through the years.
You were the moon, you were the sun.
You were oasis my lovely dream.
Comments about My First Love by Rasheed Alqahas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl