Hope - Poem by Rasheed Alqahas
from the depth of pain, the love will rain.
the sun will shine, again and again.
from the total dark, the light will be.
flowers will grew, and hope will see.
the world we love, it should bee green.
no place for hate, it might be seen.
my heart bleed, when child cries.
when hungry dies, in front of eyes
how poor this life, if we don’t care.
If we don’t light, a hope with dare.
Let’s love this life, let’s love mankind.
Let’s live in peace, with open mind
Comments about Hope by Rasheed Alqahas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl