My Guarding Angel's Kiss - Poem by Charlie Galan
My Guarding Angel’s kiss
Is a sweet perfect sweet mist
And Holy water.
I consume her cautiously
Her sensual celestial vapors,
Are righteous fumes of absinthe
Ripping into my born again lungs.
A dangerous liason
But I’m careful
Taking her too deeply
It can take from you things
You'll never get back.
So I clear my throat
Silently with a pensive prayer
Crossing myself twice
Just to be safe.
Comments about My Guarding Angel's Kiss by Charlie Galan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda