Charlie Galan Poems
- Two Flowers From The Same Gard... We shared the same garden, ...
- Bitter Tears I never knew How bitter
- My Guarding Angel's Kiss My Guarding Angel’s kiss Is a sweet...
- Wounded Angels Who will care For wounded Angels? Who will ...
- Thoughts From A Foggy Nanaimo ...
- Queen Carol On Her Cruiser She rides astride Her rumbling ...
- Covered With Warm Gold Some summer memories Are forever ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Charlie Galan
Two Flowers From The Same Garden
We shared the same garden,
Before the fall of Angels
And the end of Eden.
From us came sacred flowers,
With precious petals that crumbled when held,
Blooms that might have flourished
If they'ed been left 'unattended' by others..
We were two flowers from the same garden,
Who by our nature disintegrate on touch,
But need to be touched
And turned into the finest most beautiful dust.