My Inspiration - Poem by Bernice Pedersen
I never knew such peace and joy
until I met you.
And now I have enough of both
to last my whole life thru
When sadness fills my heart
As it does now and then
You're always kind enough
To renew my hopes again
I only wish everyone could have
the peace of mind I do.
And the love and joy I've known
Since I've met you.
Comments about My Inspiration by Bernice Pedersen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl